Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Day!

It's my birthday! I've already been stuffed full of all kinds of breakfast treats from my production friends here at work, and my phone is buzzing off the hook with text messages and people writing on my Facebook wall. I'm continuously being reminded this summer of how lucky I am to have so many great people in my life - I am truly blessed!

Apparently Dan has birthday plans for us all afternoon and evening... AND tomorrow morning! So, I'm forcing myself to take ALL day today off from the wedding. (I ran into a friend last night who said planning a wedding is like having another job, and I quickly realized how right he was - hence me "taking the day off")

Perhaps even more exciting is that Sunday is Manda's birthday! I love getting to share birthday time with her every year, even though her turning a year older always makes ME feel old. She told me that she talked to our brother the other day and he mentioned that when he was looking through the pictures from my bachelorette party he had to do a double take on a few because he couldn't tell Manda and I apart. While she obviously still looks significantly younger than me, we are definitely looking more and more alike as she gets older. The picture below made me think of my brother's comment, and it's one of my favorites from my bachelorette party. Happy Birthday weekend Banana, I love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment