Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dangly

My wonderful superstar bridesmaid, Bridget, got me the Kate Spade "i do" necklace I've been lusting over for months as my bridal shower gift, and after only wearing it a couple of times I've already gotten a ton of compliments on it. During a recent online browsing of other Kate Spade jewelry I realized there are a couple pairs of earrings on the site that just may be perfect to hang from my ears day-of.


Clearly, the 2 pairs are very similar, so it's just a matter of seeing them in person to figure out which ones (if either) are the best match to the bridesmaid's dresses and my shoes!

In other attire news, my first dress fitting is tomorrow and I am freaking out (to put it lightly). It's been tough being worried about my dress fitting and having people constantly reminding me/whining to me/scolding me about how "skinny" and "tiny" and "petite" I am. Truth be told, I know very well I'm a small girl, but I'm not as small as I used to be, and my dress just might be a little smaller, which could pose a problem. I get that I'm not overweight or anywhere near it, but that doesn't mean I'm not body-conscious like the rest of the female population. And, I just so happen to be a MAJOR stress eater, meaning that in the midst of all the wedding planning craziness I have done a terrible job of keeping the ice cream, potato chips and bacon cheeseburgers to a minimum. (I swear if I just stopped eating bacon cheeseburgers I would drop 10 pounds without even trying.) So, cross your fingers for me around 3pm tomorrow... here's hoping the dress (still) fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment