Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Long Time Coming

It's kind of amusing (and a little bit embarrassing) how long I've been planning my dream wedding in my head. If I'm being honest, I've been doing it for a little over 4 years... basically since the moment early on in our relationship that I realized Dan was perfect for me (aww). I've written about several little dream details over on my other blog, but today one image in particular jumped back into my head and I searched back through my archives to find it -


There's no doubt I was thinking about this photo simply because I am starting to get REAL excited about our upcoming engagement pictures with Ben + Mindy. (And because Dan has a red pickup truck that would be perfect for a prop like in the photo). We don't have an official date for them yet, but my plan was to wait until it was a bit nicer out, so fingers crossed that will be the case in late March or early April!

The same posting also had an image of a little return address stamp, and as I noted way back when I originally found it, I'm thinking this is something that I need - especially since we have a LOT of envelope addressing ahead of us! (And on that note - save the dates are done and I am absolutely in love with them, which I will admit I was not expecting since I decided to design them myself and tend to be my own worst critic. I'll post pictures as soon as they're printed and ready to go!)


No comments:

Post a Comment