Tuesday, February 1, 2011

After Party

We've been searching for the perfect place to haul our night-owl guests off to after our reception so we can continue the party late into the night. A new trendy hotel in the area with a lounge bar open until 2am is currently the front runner, and I'm already excited about it. While there's a part of me that thinks I'll never want to take my wedding dress off, there's another part of me that loves the idea of a new dress for the after party. Seeing as I didn't even know you're "supposed" to have an after party dress, I don't know if it's typically white, or sparkly, or totally different or what... but I spotted this little number over on Style Me Pretty today and am currently in the "I HAVE to have this" state of mind.


The style is part of the new Spring line from The Dessy Group, and I'm completely hooked.

Clearly, I don't need another wedding dress, but the selection of floor length white bridesmaid styles on Dessy has me curious if anyone has ever gone that route (and likely saved a ton of money) rather than choosing a style from a "typical" bridal line?

No comments:

Post a Comment