Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Guys

Although the look is classy and sleek, I have never really wanted a bridal party full of guys in tuxes. The lack of personalized tailoring has often resulted in handsome guys looking awkward and unfit, and on top of that it's almost a bit too "fancy" for our wedding style. So, Dan and his guys are looking into all purchasing the same suit, which will cost a bit more but can be tailored to each guy perfectly, and they get to keep it in the end!

I plan to have the guys wear a plain white dress shirt, and we'll provide matching ties. I'm also dead set on them all wearing matching patterned socks, mostly because I love the rising popularity of photos like this -


I also love love love me a group of guys in suspenders, but we'll see how Dan's friends and brothers feel about that.


From the looks of my trusty google image search, I don't think I'll have too tough of a time finding socks in my precious turquoise/teal color palette - 




No comments:

Post a Comment