Monday, April 4, 2011

I feel special

My sister from another mister, Lauren, blogged about my little save the date project! Besides being giddy with excitement that I have a way to stalk Lauren on an almost daily basis via her bog, I'm also super flattered that she wanted to write about my first wedding DIY project.

On the planning front, I had a somewhat productive weekend as far as hearing back from vendors and ironing out a bunch of the reception space details I was starting to panic about (me? panic? shocking). I also took an early afternoon trip out to Ikea with Bridget yesterday and was thrilled to see even more turquoise items in store than the last time I was there. I told Dan that if we had gotten married 2-3 years ago when I was first hooked on this color I would have had a terribly difficult time finding little decor items, but now that the color is insanely popular it's been a breeze to find things to dress up my event spaces.

One of these will likely be housing a pillar candle in memory of our friends and family members who will not be there with us on our wedding day -

And a couple of these will be making an appearance somewhere, just not sure where yet -

No comments:

Post a Comment