Thursday, April 21, 2011

Soaked

Although Dan doesn't seem to "get" my thoughts about how fun it would be to jump in the fountain or creek at our reception space when the party is winding down, he's been open to my ideas as a whole and isn't trying to stop me. In preparation for soaking my wedding dress, and then planning to continue the party at the hotel bar, it was important that I find a fun little after party dress to change into! Considering my wedding dress was a minimal $200, I definitely didn't want to spend a lot on another dress, so you can imagine how excited I was when I spotted this little number in the window at H&M last weekend when shopping with my mom and Manda.


At $50 and a perfect fit, I didn't hesitate a bit to buy it right then and there! So, although I will admit an after party dress wasn't necessarily a top priority on the planning front, I'm excited to check something off my ever-growing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment