Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Perhaps

Since my mom seems to be bummed about my thoughts of having no cake topper, I thought I'd look for some non-traditional and non-cheesy ways to do something simple to make us both happy. Because I love that so far, outside of the measly cake topper, she hasn't disagreed with a single thing I've said - she didn't flinch when I said I likely won't wear a veil, she didn't care when I said we're not doing a bouquet and garter toss, she embraced my ebay wedding dress, and she has expressed nothing but excitement over every other abnormal idea I've had for my big day. So, if she wants me to have a cake topper and that's her biggest request thus far, I figured at the very least I can put some thought in to it!

And then I saw this...


...And I decided that having something on top of my cake might not be so bad after all.

Thanks for making me think twice about it mom.

2 comments: