Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lately

I am pretty much obsessed with all things type these days, as I start to design all the little random elements for details that will make our wedding truly us. I've been working on cupcake toppers, and stickers for the boxes that extra cupcakes can be taken home in. Little pieces of welcome "kits" for the hotel have been started. I haven't been entirely successful in terms of a solid design, but have opened up my invitation file several times to see where it takes me.

As I'm sure I've noted both here and on my other blog before, I tend to find a ridiculous amount of inspiration on the web, scrolling through my favorite blogs and doing random image searches on google and flickr.

So, since I don't have anything specific to post about today, I'm instead using this space to corral some of my latest favorite images involving type!




No comments:

Post a Comment