Tuesday, June 21, 2011

That was easy

I love the things on my wedding checklist that take 5 minutes to complete. I recently checked off "finally decide on shoe color for bridesmaids" when I emailed them all and asked that they wear shoes in any shade of gray or silver. I figure since they all have different style dresses, why not let them also have different style shoes? It felt good to put an "x" in the box labeled "done?" on my list :).

Yesterday, I realized I still had a $20 coupon for Amazon that I hadn't used yet, and within minutes I had placed an order for gray striped and blue striped paper straws! To say that I am ridiculously excited about the straws would be putting it lightly. These tiny details that will ultimately help shape the overall look and feel of our wedding are EXACTLY why I was so excited to plan it all in the first place, so I'm having fun with it and enjoying it as much as I can!




No comments:

Post a Comment