Friday, June 17, 2011

Handsome

Well, the men in my life made a nice little investment in our wedding last night when 8 of the 10 purchased their suits!! I loved stopping into Men's Warehouse over the last several months with Dan to see him try on different jackets and decide exactly which one we wanted everyone to buy. We finally settled on a straight black Calvin Klein slim-fit suit with a peaked lapel and a double vent in the back. I looooove it, and my fiance looks mighty handsome in it if I do say so myself!

Here he is leaving Manda's high-five hanging, as he was already irritated with me saying "SMILE! This is going on the blog!!"


I was a little bummed that apparently being fitted for a suit doesn't actually mean the guys TRY ON the suit, which meant I didn't get to embarrass the rest of them with pictures (I guess there will be plenty of that on the wedding day, huh?) But, I've seen all of them in a suit at one point or another and rest assured, we have a good looking bunch of guys in our bridal party! My brother even stated matter of factly yesterday on the phone - "I make a suit look good."

Now I just need to find ties! The one Dan has on in the photo above is an awesome paisley print one I bought and thought was "THE ONE"... but it's just a little too much pop with the all black suit. This is probably a good thing considering the guys weren't necessarily crazy about it... so I think I'll search for something a little more simple like a nice striped pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment