Monday, June 20, 2011

Smile!

Apologies upfront that I am far too lazy to try and find a way to add a slideshow to my blog... but the following post will be good and long and full of photos! So, sit back and enjoy scrolling through some of my engagement picture favorites - all taken by the fabulous Studio 6.23 duo!

I'm fairly certain this was our first shot out of the gate. Not bad!
(Note to self: get a tan before the wedding.)

Like my outfit? It's picked out by me and put together and accessorized by Mindy. :)

Oh I just love that little half-smile of his.

I'm not very good at the "serious" face, but this is still one of my faves.

I feel like I look awkwardly large in front of Dan here, but my hair
looks good and I love the way he's looking at me. :)

This one is getting blown up and wrapped around a frame for our bedroom wall!

My dad planted those vines we're standing in front of 20 years ago!

Woah there closeups. My gramma loves these ones.

The perfect "normal" shot of us.

This picture just looks so comfortably "us".

DEFINITELY one of my top 3. I don't have the hi-res here to post,
but I'm half-laughing while Dan kisses me on the cheek. Aww.

Interested in seeing all 70+ images and/or ordering prints? Get in touch and I'll pass along the gallery login info!

No comments:

Post a Comment