Monday, January 10, 2011

We're Planning a WEDDING!

My dream has come true. I am officially a wedding blogger.

Oh, and I also got engaged. To the perfect guy. Who got me the perfect ring. And proposed at the perfect time. That was also a dream come true. But everyone already knew that, right?

I already gushed about our engagement story on my other blog, so I won't type all of that here, but I will kick this off by saying how excited I am to blog about all of my ideas and progress as we plan our totally DIY major-budget perfect day!

We're 99% set on September 24th of THIS YEAR, so I clearly have my work cut out for me. Thankfully, we are blessed with incredible friends and families that have already been huge resources and a great help in our initial planning, and I can't wait to celebrate with all of them at our wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment