Monday, October 3, 2011

Attempting

WELL, my kitchen is officially too small for all the wedding goodies we got, and I've spent a good chunk of the last 3 days staring at my pantry and cabinets trying to figure out where I'm going to store everything. I've also filled a cutlery tray with our gorgeous new flatware, wallpapered the back walls of the hutch, and refilled those shelves with all of our new glasses and some serving pieces, and I am in LOVE with how it all looks. I've broken down enough boxes to build a fort the size of my house, and I've oohed and aahed over my Kitchenaid mixer that I've decided to give a permanent home on our itty bitty counter top - the fact that I'm willing to give up valuable counter space to the mixer is a solid indication of how much I love it... and I haven't even used it yet.

On top of trying to adjust to a "normal" sleep schedule again and going back to work today... basically, I haven't had any time to blog, and it is driving me insane. I have SO many stories from the week leading up to the wedding, and more importantly - SO many more stories from the actual wedding - and I absolutely cannot wait to journal them all here on the blog. With recaps, vendor reviews, a writeup of my favorite wedding gifts of all (they weren't on the registry!), stories and photos, I'm fairly certain I can keep this blog going for several months... which should give me just enough time to figure out what on earth I'm going to write about now that I don't have a wedding to plan anymore ;).

I'll be back to write my little heart out just as soon as I can get my newlywed life in order! In the meantime, here's one of my favorite photobooth pictures :). It's a great indication of how fun our bridal party was, and I truly had a blast with them on the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment