Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Almost Perfect

Well friends, I have (finally) found my wedding day heels! I honestly don't even know how I found them, but it was in the middle of yet another one of my frenzied google searches, and I nearly squealed at my desk when I saw them.

Unfortunately there is not a size 7 to be found ANYWHERE... so I currently possess a slightly large pair of 7 1/2 and ordered the 6 1/2 last night just to see if those work better. Heel wearing pros at work have tipped me off to a couple of different available "paddings" to get a little bit big pair of shoes to fit more snug, so I'm confident that one way or the other... these perfect-height pumps will be keeping my toes pretty as I walk down the aisle (in just 73 days)!!!


While cute, it's safe to assume the little black foofy thing on the toe is not going to match an all-white dress, so I'll be removing that and DIY-ing something as a replacement.

In other news...
We went and saw the sweeeeeeeet limo last night and I'm planning to email the equally as sweet rep today to confirm the booking for that, I'll have a proof for my invitations on Friday to check off on before final printing, my incredible Gramma is hard at work gluing cupcake toppers and water bottle labels for me, and Dan is working on writing some of the prayers for our ceremony. Three cheers for progress!

1 comment:

  1. I Like!! Perfect heel height too! And Im sure you will come up with something nicer to replace that little black "foofy" thing. Love Ya ~ Mom

    ReplyDelete