Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Making a list, checking it... 100 times

Well, work, more work, even more work, and a bit of a social life have certainly gotten in the way of blogging lately, leaving my precious little Turquoise Flats here on hiatus for days at a time. Thankfully, being insanely busy hasn't taken too much of a toll on wedding planning progress, but I have admittedly had more than a few instances in the last couple of weeks where I go into "We need to work harder and faster or our wedding is going to be a disaster!" mode. Poor Dan usually just sits there and listens, and then tells me to calm down and make a list.

But making a list of things to do isn't nearly as fun as trolling through blog archives looking for inspiration pictures of big fat round balloons now is it? So for now at least, that's what I did instead.





Somehow, having an oversized balloon (or a few) in a nice plump circle shape gives off a totally different feel than a typical teardrop balloon - it's a little bit whimsy, a little bit classy, and a lot a bit something I want in my wedding photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment